I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!] (ninnui) wrote in _addmeicomment,
I'm Jack Sparrow's jar of dirt. [Don't touch me!]
ninnui
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

"Add me cuz I really really comment!"

Hi, I'm Jules. I am 25 years old and a German college student (my major is Medieval English, my minors are psychology and sociology).

That said, I have to introduce you to my huge vice: I am a TV junkie! I watch loads of shows, ranging from comedy over drama to sci-fi, like House, Little Britain, Ugly Betty, Stargate and SGA, Chuck, The Mighty Boosh, Heroes, M*A*S*H, The Simpsons... You can find the whole list on my profile.

My journal is a mix between fandom-related posts (episode recaps, squeeing and musings) and real life ramblings (work, uni, family, friends); I try to keep it balanced. It is mainly locked though; only icon announcements and the occasional stray post are unlocked. I sometimes use some strong language, but if I do, it's justified - life can be like that.

I have a twisted sense of humour, I like sarcasm and I can be either logical or totally senseless, depending on the occasion. I don't like double morales or prejudices, though.

My likes include sushi, hanging out with friends, cooking, listening to music, watching TV and movies, lattes, photoshopping (mainly fanart) and reading :)

Occasionally, when my uni duties take over I go on a semi-hiatus (normally twice a year, when the exams roll around), but I still try to read and comment on my friends list as much as possible.

So, if that hasn't scared you off and you have some things in common with me that you would like to share, feel free to add me and leave a comment in the 'friends only' post :)

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments