Dreaming champagne dreams (nyp09) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Dreaming champagne dreams
nyp09
_addmeicomment

Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hey guys!I posted on here awhile ago and got some cool friends so I thought I would give it another go!I'm still looking for some more people who's journals I can read and who will comment on mine. I update, if not every day, every 2 days. If you want to be my friend, just leave a comment here and I'll add you!

OK, about me. That's me in my userpic!I'm 24 and I'm currently residing in Southern California. I'm originally from Sydney, Australia but I'm over here studying at school here for a semester. I'm one of those people who love love love learning. My two majors are Film Studies and Journalism and my minor is English Literature. I'm currently undertaking an internship at a film company in LA as well. I'm having a great time over here, still get a bit homesick. But I love experiencing being in a foreign country! I go back to Sydney in January. My boyfriend still live there who I'm madly in love with so I gush over him a fair bit in my journal:).

Obviously, I completely love films and books. I watch any film really.I love films you have to think about and films that are easy to watch. I really love old films which were made before 1965, so classical Hollywood cinema. My all time favourite film is Gone With The Wind and I am obsesed with anything to do with it. Some of my other favourites are Breakfast At Tiffanys, Lord Of The Rings, Garden State, Dogma, Arsenic And Old Lace, A Philedelphia Story, Sunset Boulevarde, A Streetcar Named Desire, Love Actually, Amelie, Roman Holiday and It's a Wonderful Life. I'm the same with books, I'll read anything. I especially love biographies, thrillers, horror and chick lit.

Music wise I love rock and Oasis are my all time favourite. I'm waiting eagerly for a tour announcement!I also love Powderfinger, Coldplay, The White Stripes, Something With Numbers, Kings Of Leon, The Killers, Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco and Paramore. TV wise I love Six Feet Under, Entourage, Scrubs, Sex And The City, Beverly Hills 90210 (original), Americas Next Top Model, Bones, The Sopranos, Gossip Girl, The Hills, Hannah Montana and The Suite Life Of Zac and Cody...I love my guilty pleasures!

Thats about all I can think of about myself now..but I look forward to getting to know some of you!

x-posted
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments