Wheezy (thewheezyone) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Wheezy
thewheezyone
_addmeicomment

• Music:

I just posted not to long ago but...I need more friends, I'm out of journals to read. First off, I comment alot(if you don't suck). I like to get comments back. I post alot of pictures. My journal is full of perverted things and swearing, drunkeness and all that good stuff. If you are easily offended then stay away. I'm not going to name off my favourite movies, music and tv shows. I have a userinfo page for that. What I will tell you is... Female/17/upstate NY/attending beauty school/unnatural redhead I have way to much time on my hands during the summer. 

Add me because I really, really comment.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments