Heather (chaotic_evil) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Heather
chaotic_evil
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?

Info?? Right, then.

Lives: In between Florida and Maryland
Loves: Photography, all things literature, eyeliner, nature, music, medeival history, colorful and bright anythings, people with a sense of humor, long walks in the rain, Johnny the Homocidal Maniac, skepticism, controversy, foreign languages and accents that go with them (British accents are adorable), attention though I don't do too much to seek it, traveling; I want to go around the world really bad, THE LOST BOYS, anything Tim Burton, 24, Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy, the ampersand, and DDR, because all the cool kids play DDR..
Is: Italian and German, tall & pale, an insomniac, hopeless romantic, guitarist, outgoing, thrill seeker, internet junkie, comment whore, agnostic, vegetarian, politically apathetic, high school Junior, mood-swing happy, addicted to NeverWinter Nights, Baldur's Gate and Diablo, impatient, a speaker of English and Spanish, determined to go to Europe and Russia.
Music: Metal/Indie/Emo, deal with it.
Dislikes: People who whine about being labeled, owing people, people who can't spell, reading about the hot sex you had last night, homophobes/racists, making the first move.

For the record, I don't care what your sexual preference is, what music you listen to or what you think about Mr. President. If you're cool, I'd be happy to add you.

Don't add me if you can't accept my views, have an issue with language, or don't comment.
Drop me a comment saying you added me on my Friends Only post, please.

Let's be amigos.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments