rawrgoesthelion (rawrgoesthelion) wrote in _addmeicomment,
rawrgoesthelion
rawrgoesthelion
_addmeicomment

Brianna. 15. April 23rd. Brown hair/brown eyes. Lives in a town that isnn't always in the map in Louisiana. Has zebra stripes painted on her bedroom walls. Does not like cockroaches, or any bug for that matter. The New York Yankees are most simply the best baseball team ever. Was a Girl Scout for three years. Has pet a giraffe. Thinks Conor Oberst has a terrible, sickening voice and looks like a stoned Jason Mraz. Most of the guys she's ever crushed on has blue eyes and dark hair. Always is cold. Likes to ride her bike and sing "Bicycle Race" by Queen while riding. Yearns to learn how to ride a horse and eventually own a horse(maybe even a racehorse). Wishes Pepsi made Pepsi Twist again. Listen to a wide variety of music and likes it, except for country. Not very religious. Hates eating stale fortune cookies. Has a short story published. Get cucumbers and banana peppers put on her sandwich at Subway, but takes them off to eat seperately. Is in a band, but it's not an emo band. She plays clarinet in the band, and marches around on a 100-yard field in a heavy, black marching uniform. Loves black and white photography and wishes she had a talent when it comes to photography. Comments frequently and likes the same back.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com</center>
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments