Heather
chaotic_evil
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Add me!!

'Ello all.

Name: Heather!

I don't care what kind of music you listen to. It's all great, I'm sure, so let's not judge each other on what they listen to. I don't care what your sex & sexuality is. I don't care what label or whatever you're from. I'll add you.

I won'twon'twon't add you if "u talk lyk dis" because I'm not wasting my time trying to translate what the hell you're saying. No hard feelings.

I like going to shows and stuff like that. I play the guitar. I'm an internet junkie. I'm really tall. I love chihuahuas. I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. I love photography, so I often post pictures in my entries. I have the world's shortest attention span. I'm agnostic and vegetarian, but I'm not gonna preach about my views. I don't really care. I'm an art geek. I love it all so. I read too much for my own good. I have some pretty bad mood swings sometimes most of the time. I have a huge sense of humor, though sometimes I laugh about things I should not =/. I love animals <3. Phantom of the Opera is love. The book play, but the movie is pretty great too.

I don't like dramaqueens. That is just too much to deal with. Homophobes, racists and that crowd. People who can't spell. That's why LiveJournal formed that lovely spell check button at the bottom of the update page. OMG!!@!shiftone. George Bush. Teenybopper types who post about what boy is hotter than the other. Immaturity (extreme).

I'm terrified of birds clowns. Yeah.
I hate the sound of people licking their fingers. It's just disturbingly gross.
I'm starting to post a little more than I used to, but not extravagantly.

My journal is friends only, so if you'd like to be friends, comment on my entry in my journal and add me. Comment on my journal. because I won't see it on here. Kthx.

I think that about covers it.

Add me on Myspace, DeviantART and audioscrobbler, too. Links in the journal.

Add me because I comment!!

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments