Dustin (tremontidood) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Dustin
tremontidood
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:
I have deleted over a dozen peopel off my friends list because they never commented, even though i commented on almost all of thier posts. I'm here to meet new people and make friends. I have met a few, even some old childhood friends. LJ is great for that.

Add me....i comment....im not boring....i do have problems in my life like anyone else, and sometime i write about it and sometimes i dont...my choice. I do movie reviews and such, mostly becaus eim a huge movie geek. I only listen to rock music. I'm a big rock music buff. Rock as in hard, metal, soft, psyc., experimental, indie, and old school/hardcore punk...none of that silly pop/punk/rock/emo crap. I'm also an athlete....i'm 6'6, and play basketball. Yeah thats right....a basketball player who listen to rock....classic rock...UNHEARD OF! (sarcasim) "you sho' be listening to rap cuz ur a balla".....NO! Beastie Boys and Run DMC maybe...but no rap in my life. I'm also an aspiring actor. I do stage/theatre, and i would like to do film in college. I also play guitar. And yes....i want my career to be in the entertainment business...wheter it's basketball, theatre, or film.

So im a nice guy. I am a Christian, and the good deal is...i dont care what you are! Whether you're religious, athiest, gay, a transexual transvestite (from Transylvania!!!!! lol XD )....um.....yeah...etc....i will give you the same respect you give me. I never disrespect anyone unless they disrepect me, my family and friends. You scratch my back, and ill scratch yours.

Name: Dustin
Birthdate: February 4, 1987
Place of Birth: Fayetteville, NC
Current Residence: Orlando, Florida
Favorite Bands: Alter Bridge, Led Zeppelin, Creed, Guns N Roses, Queen,
Favorite Guitarists: Mark Tremonti, Slash, Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Eric Clapton, Dimebag, Steve Vai, Michael Angelo Batio
Favorite Vocalist(s): Freddy Mercury, Robert Plant, Chris Cornell, Myles Kennedy, Axl Rose, Steve Perry
Favorite Bassist: Les Claypool, Flea, John Paul Jones
Favorite Drummers: Mitch Mitchell, John Bonham, Stewart Copeland
Fav. Basketball Player: David Robinson
Fav. Team: San Antonio Spurs
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, LOTR, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Lion King, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Flim-Flam Man, Back To The Future, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, The Godfather, The Patriot, Predator, Alien, Mulholland Drive, The Untouchables, School Of Rock
Tv Shows: I hardly watch TV....except for Smallvile, Family Guy, and American Chopper.
Plays/Musicals: Camelot, Into The Woods, Seven brides For Seven Brothers, Grease, The Crucible, How To Suceed In Business W/O Really Trying, A Funny Thing Happen Onto The Way to The Forum, The Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Les Miserables

Here is a pic of me, and my interests....movies, music, basketball, women....WARNING! LOADS OF PICS

Tis me

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 20 comments

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…