Dana (_streetlights_) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Dana
_streetlights_
_addmeicomment

I just got a new journal, so I’m looking for some friends. I update as much as possible, and I’m a complete comment whore.

Name: Dana

Sexuality: Lesbian
Actresses: Angelina Jolie, Audrey Hepburn, Cate Blanchett, Drew Barrymore, Katharine Hepburn, Ingrid Bergman, Keira Knightley, Liv Tyler
Bands/Singers: Le Tigre, Underoath, Alanis Morisette, Cherie, Deborah Cox, Syleena Johnson, Toni Braxton, Tori Amos.
Films: Phantom Of The Opera, Pirates Of The Caribbean, Chocolat, Finding Neverland, Amadeus, Casablanca, Gone With The Wind, The Fugitive.
Books: Jane Eyre, Rebecca, The Color Purple, The Moonspinners.
Hobbies: Acting, photography, sketching, writing.
TV shows: CSI, Degrassi, The Simpsons, What Not To Wear.
Quote: “You know, Rick, I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.” –Casablanca.
Pictures:
A picture of me:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A picture I drew:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Comment on my F.O. entry to be added.
♥ Dana
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

Comments for this post were disabled by the author