Infinity (coolcat7910) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Infinity
coolcat7910
_addmeicomment

i like awkward moments. listening to people talk, figuring out their personalites. or when taking the subway... i look at every person, wondering what goes on in their life, who they are, what they do... it amuses me. finally living on my own... i'm trying to figure out who i am. but i really dont know if i ever will. spontanity. i love the feeling of landing a new trick(who doesnt?). people that stare at me need to get hit by a mac truck. summer thunderstorms. i pick up things with my feet. my legs are too long. real fruit ice pops. i don't mind being alone. actually, i love it) empty subway cars late at night. skating down eastern parkway on a beautiful day. alot of times i will keep repeating a phrase in my head and i can't stop no matter how hard i try. im living in brooklyn. working at blades. hometown's where the heart is, nazareth pa. yeah bethlehen steel and capital of coalmining. i'll probably be the most layed back, chilled girl youll ever meet. Raw. sitting on my roof late at night staring at the stars.

i'm a comment whore, and i love to read other people's journals. my journal is friends only, so add me there.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments