bawk bawk (____crazyspaz) wrote in _addmeicomment,
bawk bawk
____crazyspaz
_addmeicomment

I know I just did this, but I need to pimp myself out and then I'll leave the add me communities alone for a bit.

HI!
I'm Kaytlin. Age: 16. I'm fun, easy going until you piss me off, funny, loud, obnoxious, always up for something new, entertaining, blunt about things especially those of a sexual nature, blah.

I love eyeshadow, emo boys and girls, eyeliner, making people laugh, making out, rocking out in my knee high socks, shocking people, to dye my hair fun colors - right now it has bright pink streaks in it, and such.

Music: Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Rammstein, My Chemical Romance, Bright Eyes, Dashboard Confessional, Mest, Taking Back Sunday, Rancid, Blink-182, The Used, etc...

DON'T ADD ME IF...
yOu tYPe LykE DiS
you are under the age of 15
you are homophobic, racist, sexist....

comment on my FRIENDS ONLY ENTRY @ ____crazyspaz
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

Comments for this post were disabled by the author