yuki (___kamikazelove) wrote in _addmeicomment,
yuki
___kamikazelove
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

new.

Name: Jillian
She is a: Filipino. Japanese. Chinese. Unique. Easily Bored. Friendly. LJ addict. Comment whore. Artist. Writer. Whatever.
Loves: friends. family. vanilla coke. suishi. anime. manga. meeting new people. my favorite bands. movies. music <3. someone. cute boys. reading. writing. photography. learning something new. AIM. etc.
Hates: Two-faced people. Poseurs/wannabes. greasy food. people who criticize others by looks. annoying people. homework. boredom. bitches. computer freezes. racism/prejudice unfairness. and more.
The bands: AFI. From First to Last. The Ataris. Metallica. System of a down. Taking back Sunday. Thursday. Black Flag. Norma Jean. The Distillers. My Chemical Romance. The Used. The Mars Volta. Bleed the Dream. Alkaline Trio. Rise Against. Atreyu. At the Drive in. Aiden. Hawthrone Heights. Bleeding Through. Comeback Kid. Coheed and Cambria. A Thorn for Every Heart. Senses Fail. Modest Mouse. Greenday. Lostprophets. Duran Duran. Incubus. Muse. Fall Out Boy. Tiger Army. Motion City Soundtrack. Black Maria. Chevelle. Letterkills. Nirvana. Rufio. Sugarcult. Straylight Run. One Perfect Minute. The Blood Brothers. The Early November. Tsunami Bomb. Poison the well. Funeral For a Friend. Pantera. The Postal Service. Kaiser Chiefs. Hellogoodbye. Le Tigre. Underoath. Brand New. Matchbook Romance. Anti-flag. Kittie. From Autumn to Ashes. Action Action. The Thrills. Dir en Grey. Billy Talent. Scarling. The Kills. Bright Eyes. In Pieces. The Cure. The Ramones. He is Legend. Rancid. Armor For Sleep. Thrice. The Casualties. Glassjaw. No Doubt. Hot Hot Heat. Nine Inch Nails. Weezer. Smile Empty Soul. Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Garbage. Hidden in Plain View. The White Stripes. Fear before the March of Flames. and more.
Movies: The Breakfast Club. Any movie by Tim Burton. Pretty in Pink. Alice in Wonderland. The Sisterhood of the Travling Pants. Grind. The Notebook. etc.

add me and I'll add you back. Comment on my friends only public entry please. :)

"Add me 'cause I really really comment!"
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments