Ashleigh (morphinemouse) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Ashleigh
morphinemouse
_addmeicomment

Lookin for new friends!

Im obsessed with my Livejournal. Ive joined an addme community like this before but wasnt really successful with finding anyone really exciting and loved to comment as much as I do.

My name is Ashleigh. Im 19 years old. And I live in Massachusetts. I love cats, dolphins, writing...all kinds of stuff really! My favorite music is from Rufus Wainwright, Barenaked Ladies, Gavin DeGraw, and Butterfly Boucher. But I listen to absolutely anything.

Some of my favorite movies include Hedwig And The Angry Inch, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Heavenly Creatures, and Desperate Living. I love Kate Winslet. Shes my role model. Ive seen all her movies and I adore her.

Im sure youve seen a million and one of these entries pleading people to add them to their friends list. So I dont know what I can say to have you add me...but Ill admit, Im a really fun girl with a great personality and I absolutely love to comment! I update and check my friends page multiple times a day. Im especially looking to add more boys to my journal. All my friends are girls it seems! Not enough boys here in LJ!

If you want to see my picture or anything like that, I have about 10 of them on my Myspace. Which is www.myspace.com/justaluminum86

If you decide that you want to add me, please comment IN MY JOURNAL and NOT on this entry. I would appreciate it! Thanks!

EDITI forgot to mention that I only want INTELLEGENT people on my friends list. People who actually write meaningful entries and dont TyPe LYke DiS OMFGWTFLOL(@&%#! Thats annoying as hell.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments