ASHLEYLYKWH0A
_____tragicl0ve
_addmeicomment

♥ her name is ashley
♥ she's thirteen years old
♥ she lives in new jersey, usa
♥ she just got a new lj and wants you to add her

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ BANDS; the ataris. my chemical romance. the used. the killers. senses fail. yellowcard. green day. taking back sunday. fall out boy. goo goo dolls. jimmy eat world. maroon 5. dashboard confessional. hawthorne heights. planes mistaken for stars. modest mouse. the starting line. poison the well. story of the year. thrice. many more.

♥ TV SHOWS; Punk'd, America's Next Top Model, Next, The Newlyweds, there's more, i just can't think now.

now, before you go and add me without knowing a thing about me i'd like to give you some quick facts. fun, yes?

♥ i have a very low self esteem and have very little(if any) confidence in myself
♥ i have a dog named fluffy who isn't fluffy
♥ i play soccer
♥ i am an EXTREMELY picky eater.
♥ i over-obsess over small things and i'm VERY dramatic.

sound interesting? i hope so, i'm not so good at these introduction-y type things.. BUT YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GO AND ADD ME. why? because i love you, that's why.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments