Magic...illusion (schsbassfreak) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Magic...illusion
schsbassfreak
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Ello there Mate!

Hmm, I've been part of this community for a long time now, and this is the first time I'm writing to it, lol. Well here are the basics about me.

My name is Jackie, and I'm 15 years old. I live in West Virginia, and I don't like it that much here. I'm just looking for some friends who I can talk to. I'm currently single.  I like alot of different types of music. My most fav. era of music is metal....the Old metal. Bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Megadeth, ac/dc, Skid Row, and the list goes on and on. The weird thing about ME listening to metal is that...........well you'll find out soon. I also like other types of music...and you can see it in my pro if you like. I have been playing bass guitar for about 2 years now. I'm okay at it, I guess. I love guys with long hair...lol...its my  obsession, haha.  I want to become a photographer in college. I started a community a while ago, and I'm going to be getting some of my pictures in there soon. Its called photohaven. Go there!!! I love talking on the phone...and its very possible that you could have my number by the end of the month.Well I'll show you what I look like.

Me and my baby! Its an all black silvertone if your wondering.

Well I hope that you are willing to add me! I comment quite alot so be prepared.

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments