mymania (mymania) wrote in _addmeicomment,
mymania
mymania
_addmeicomment

Claire. 15. Female.

&MUSIC;
Tilly&The Wall. George. Atreyu. Bjork. My Chemical Romance. Death Cab For Cutie. The Postal Service. The Used. From First To Last. Grinspoon. The Spazzys. Garbage. Little Birdie. Jack Johnson. Missy Higgins. Pete Murray. Bloc Party. The Blood Brothers. Coheed and Cambria. Modest Mouse. The Libertines. The Killers. The Vines. The Hives. The Futureheads. The Scissor Sisters. The Cat Empire. The Spice Girls. Hanson. Bright Eyes. Fall Out Boy. From Autumn To Ashes. Hot Hot Heat. Jebediah. Matchbox 20. Nirvana. Oasis. Something Corporate. The Spill Canvas. Thirsty Merc. Thursday. Tiger Army. Le Tigre. Norma Jean. Matchbook Romance. FBTMOTF. The Mars Volta. Evermore. 1200 Techniques. Queens Of The Stone Age. The Donnas. Millencolin. John Butler Trio. Spiderbait. Rage Against The Machines. Rise Against. Xavier Rudd.

Comment on my friends only post thanks
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments