you'd hear the news and you'd think of me... (____offbroadway) wrote in _addmeicomment,
you'd hear the news and you'd think of me...
____offbroadway
_addmeicomment

• Music:
hii ♥

name-allyson elizabeth
sex- well, i think it's obvs that i'm a girl
i live in new york, long island...whoopieee. i like it here.
i comment alot, right now lj is fucking with my friends page though, so if i don't comment immediatly it's cause it's not fixed yet :x
i'm seventeen, eighteen in july.
i try not to write boring stuff, but we all do sometimes, i post alot of pictures usually.
incase you're wondering what i look like -http://www.myspace.com/allysonelizabethrules
music- electronica [fav!!], hardcore, jazz, ska, indie, metal, i guess a little bit of "emo" too. i like the blood brothers (yeah i know who doesnt?) and the faint alot.

well, ya, add me if ya like <3
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments