Vic Fontaine (vic_fontaine_) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Vic Fontaine
vic_fontaine_
_addmeicomment

Of Course You Should Add Me!

I'm about to complete my third year as a civil engineering major at Case Western Reserve University. It's been a difficult year, and I'm looking forward to having some time off, even if I will (hopefully) be at an internship.

My entries tend to be fairly entertaining. I don't post silly surveys that everyone else posts 1000 times - I try to keep my posts as original as possible. I like to post my own polls, many of which tend to be quite wacky and random (example: pro-wombat or pro-platypus?).

I dress like a complete preppie, but my politics skew quite a bit to the left. I believe in open-mindedness and change as opposed to clinging to rigidity and tradition. I'm PR Coordinator for our campus's undergrad LGBTTQQIAA alliance, Spectrum, and I'm also an active member of the campus's Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance (FMLA), as well as the Case Democrats and also the Case Ballroom Dancing Society (we also do Latin, swing, and salsa dancing).

I'm a hopeless romantic, and I love classic cartoons (ESPECIALLY Popeye and the Road Runner), Star Trek, The L Word, Desperate Housewives, and cheesecake. I like many types of music, ranging from Mariah Carey to Sheryl Crow to bhangra to the latest Nelly hit.

I prefer to add people to my Friends list who are around my age - I'm 21 - but older than me is fine too :-)

I comment when I can - even when I'm quite busy, I still try to get to commenting around at least once a week. I DEFINITELY like it when people comment on my entries - often I ask for advice on something or pose a topic for discussion.

A picture of me is

Add me?
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments