xsupergurliex (xsupergurliex) wrote in _addmeicomment,
xsupergurliex
xsupergurliex
_addmeicomment

• Music:
Name:Jill
Music:Rock(punk/classic/alt/indie/whatever) I hate pop and rap. I can't stand to listen to it, it gives me a headache.
Movies:Monty Python, Harry Potter, LOTR, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Donnie Darko, Napoleon Dynamite, Anything with Johnny Depp (Except that Gilbert Grape movie, because I just don't like it..), The Incredibles, Classic Disney movies, Kill Bill, and like a millllllion more. I love movies. Not always a fan of the "chick flicks" though..
Books:(Yes, I read.) Harry Potter series, Dreamland, To Kill a Mockingbird, Night, Violet and Claire, the Georgia Nicholson series, Fearless series..lots of other stuff..

LOST is my favorite tv show in the whole world. I get along with all kinds of people

I like getting comments. If you comment, I'll comment. It's really not that hard.

Check out MySpace.

And of course...Add me 'cause I really really comment!
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments