stace_xox (stace_xox) wrote in _addmeicomment,
stace_xox
stace_xox
_addmeicomment

Hey all;
Im looking for a few more new friends to add to my journal so read my info on my userinfo page and if you like what you read then dont be afraid to add me.

Im not about to post a bunch of one hit wonder bands because I dont give a shit what type of music you like or dont like. I dont go around making friends like that ..I think it's kind of stupid.

Race, age and gender is unimportant. You could be brown, yellow, blue, green, pink, white, 300lbs with purple hair ...I dont care just be real!

Dont add me if your suicidal, depressed 24/7 and cut your arms for god knows what reason. But seriously life is too short to be fucked up like that and I dont want to read about all the drama.

Also I speak my mind and if you cant handle that then please don't add me.

add me if you want.
<33
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment