dramaguycjm (dramaguycjm) wrote in _addmeicomment,
dramaguycjm
dramaguycjm
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Greetings all

Hello out there!

Here are the basics: Chris, 21, male, PA.

I'm a college student, currently an junior English major and picking up a theatre minor going into my senior year.

I'm a massive theatre freak, I love pretty much every aspect of it. Acting, tech, stage management, watching it... I'm all for it.

Some interests: They Might Be Giants, Stephen King, The Dark Tower series, The Simpsons, The Critic, video games, Aerosmith, Phish, Futurama, Texas hold-em poker, Homestar Runner, Seinfeld, professional wresting... and this is just to name a few. A full list can be seen at my journal profile page.

I'll be the first to admit that I sometimes take a while to update, but I assure you there will be at least one new post a week in my journal for you to comment on. And by all means, feel free to look at my past entries and comment on them as well.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments