The Elven Jedi Druid Hippie Arty Ranger :D (elven_ranger) wrote in _addmeicomment,
The Elven Jedi Druid Hippie Arty Ranger :D
elven_ranger
_addmeicomment

I do comment in the journals of those who comment in mine

Okay, self confessed comment whore, but I give as good as I get :)From southwest England in a small fishing town...

25 years old, female, pagan, thespian also have acted on TV, film maker, writer, anticapitalist, non-conformist.. I am in a punk band, and I am bipolar.

I have a mad sense of humour, and post most days of the week, about life, rants, and antics of the day, I try to do a picspam at least once a week now as well.

LOVES: paganism, fb swaps, creative writing, theatre/film/TV acting, sleeping, paranormal, ancient mysteries/ lost civilisations, vodka/absinthe, Japanese martial arts, anticapitalism, hippies/new-age-travellers, history, gothic/mediaval clothes, antique books, sleeping, enviromentalism, nature, the sea, samurai, cats (dont have one but want one) sci fi, fantasy, Lord of the Rings, occult, human and animal rights, charity projects, non-conformity, penpals, university.......

HATES: racists, 9 - 5 work, uniforms, suits, fashion, pinkness, capitalism, makeup, plastic bags, wastefulness, superficiality, dishonesty, non-commenters, cruelty to people or animals, hexes, Sanrio, religious hate..

All people welcome: male/female, gay/straight, aethist/pagan/christain/muslim/Hindu/Buddhist/anything else, any race or nationality...

My journal is friends only, comment to be added.. I comment back..
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments