A (dancemacabre) wrote in _addmeicomment,
A
dancemacabre
_addmeicomment

Name: Ariel
Sex: Female

Music: Guster, Coldplay, Dispatch, Maroon 5, Meatloaf, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Rolling Stones, Iron Butterfly, The Who... I like a lot of stuff, but mostly classic rock

Movies: Blazing Saddles, Robinhood:Men In Tights, The Climb, Princess Mononoke, Como Agura Para Chocolate, Center Stage, Better Off Dead, Nightmare Before Christmas, A Leagure of Their Own, and lots more

Books: Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Once and Future King, A Tale of Two Cities, Great Expectations, MAUS, Catcher in the Rye, Como Agua Para Chocolate, Interpreter of Maladies, The Thief Lord, Wicked, The Namesake, The Queen's Fool, The Other Boleyn Girl... many more

Why You Should Add Me: I write lots of interesting and thoughtful entries, and I lvoe having friends. I comment a lot, and I love getting comments as well!

Don't Add Me If:
-You don't ever comment
-You only want your friends page to look cool
-You are racist, sexist, or anything else, and plan on communicating that to me and others in your comments

If you want to add me, comment here or on my journal so I'll know to add you back. Check out my user info for more stuff about me too.

Pictures:

I'm on the left
I'm on the right

♥ Ariel
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments