Sidhe (sidheblessed) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Sidhe
sidheblessed
_addmeicomment

I suppose it would be obvious if I said I was looking for new friends. ^.^ I love the people on my flist, but some are a bit quiet and contemplative (which is generally a good thing) which I think is why they read but don't comment so much. So, to be specific, I'm looking for friends who love to leave comments as much as I do.

It would also help if you had things in common with me. I'm 21, soon to be 22, female, single, bisexual and Pagan. I'm quite spiritual and I love to read and write, as well as just sit under a tree and relax. I'm obsessed with Phantom of the Opera and Gerard Butler, Rammstein, NigthWish, L'Arc~en~Ciel, silverchair, Garbage, Queen, Evanescence, Robbie Williams, Drew Barrymore, Buffy, my dog and animals. I'd love to find someone who loves Maid Marian and Her Merry Men and Spellbinder as much as I do.

I'm quite a passionate sort of person and I like to post rants about political and controversial issues. If you enjoy reading them, great. If not, I also write about my life and sometimes you'll see cute memes. I post song lyrics too except it's usually not just because "Oh this is a greats ong!" Nine time out of ten it's because I feel the song somehow relates to an aspect of my life and explains it better than I do.

I'm not really sure what else I can say. I hope I came across as someone you'd like to add but if not that's cool. ^.^ If I am someone you want to add then go here. Hope to meet some great new friends soon.

Add me cos I really really comment!

Angel
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments