- true openness and honesty. I started my journal because I want to to learn to be totally transparent. I want to be unashamedly myself: totally honest and open, unafraid of breaking social laws, colorful and alive. I want to be just as open with strangers as I am with those I love most. I do my best never to hide any part of me. Also, I don't believe there is such a thing as TMI, and so I share whatever I feel like sharing.
- introspection... it is a journal after all. I like analyzing myself.
- polls. Now I don't really care about comments, but I get miffed when people don't take my polls. They're so freaking easy! just click the little box or circle and click the button! So yes, polls are important to me.
- photo posts. This may be of my adorable kitten, Kanika, or of myself (I model as an art form, not a profession), or of my friends, or of my jewelry.
- happenings -- as in "I went here and did this, and it made me think/feel like this..."
- rants about society, usually focusing on how it is versus how it could be.
- thoughts on how humans work... my observations and ideas.
- the odd meme, placed neatly behind an lj-cut unless it's short.
- a complete LACK of quizzes.
P.S. I comment, but not on every entry -- I comment when a post strikes a cord with me, and my comments are usually in-depth.