BAILEY. (ohh_so_vain) wrote in _addmeicomment,
BAILEY.
ohh_so_vain
_addmeicomment

My name is Bailey. I'm 17 years old. I live in Minnesota. I am in love with the transvestite that works at mastercuts. I don't go to a bunch of shows. And when I do go, i'm not moshing. Its not that i'm too cool or anything, its just that your band fucking sucks. I like being spontanious and i'll try anything. I still like making these hearts ♥ even if you think they aren't cool anymore. I make my own clothes. Music interests...blondie, david bowie, the faint, the smiths, blood brothers, ladytron, hot hot heat etc. Yeah I probably have better taste in music than you do. I love writing and drawing. Yeah I have layered black hair like everyone else, but that doesn't mean that I AM like everyone else. Besides my hostility i'm actually a really nice person, I promise :). I love meeting new people. Comment on my entry over here and i'll add you. <3Bailey.

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

Comments for this post were disabled by the author