Dustin (tremontidood) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Dustin
tremontidood
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Name: Dustin

Hobbies: Playing basketball, acting, watching movies, listening to music, playing guitar.

Movies: Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings,Raiders of the Lost Ark, Pirates of the Caribbean, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Flim-Flam man, Back to the Future, Superman, The Terminator, The Quiet Man, Scent of a Woman, The Godfather, Platoon, Alien, Predator, The Passion of the Christ, The Crow, The Lion King, Tarzan, The Three Musketeers, Tombstone, The Untouchables, Goodfellas, Dances With Wolves

Music: Creed, Alter Bridge, Led Zeppelin, Guns n Roses, Queen, Jimi Hendrix, Arch Enemy, Children of Bodom, The Beatles, Van Halen, U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against The Machine, Zao, Machine Head, Black Sabbath, Iron Maidan, The Righteous Brothers, Steve Miller Band, MOtley Crue, Phil Collins, Genesis, Bob Segar, Aerosmith, The Rolling Stones, Ozzy Osbourne, AC/DC, Grand Funk Railroad, The Bee Gees, The Smashing Pumpkins, HIM, Incubus, Primus, Oysterhead, Colonol Claypool's Bucket Of Bernie Brains, Pink Floyd

Tv: i dont watch alot..infact hardly at all except Smalville, Family Guy, and American Chopper. I do miss the old school Disney and Nickolodeon shows tho.

My friends say im a sweet, understanding guy. I feel that laughter is important in an individual's life, so i do like to play around and make people laugh. But when something is serious, i'm serious. If someone needs to talk to me about something, im there to listen. I live life to the fullest. I'm religous, yes, and its a most important factor in my life, but i'm not one of those who try and force you to go to church or something like. I dont do that...i dont force people to do, to listen, or to watch something they dont want to. No matter who you are, i will respect you. Even if your Emo :P

To be honest, in middle school i was one of those guys who went out with the really pretty girls just because they were popular and stuff. i'm not like that anymore. In fact, they were prob one of the worst decisions i made in my life. But, i look for a girl who is articulate, talented, and ambitious. Someone who is sweet, understanding, respectful and fun to be around with. Looks do matter a bit, but if u just go for someone who is gorgeous and u have nothing in common...where's the love and feeling in that?

i do however, dislike posers. Don't ever come to me with your Hot Topic crap if youand you dont know what the hell you are talking about.
"hey, i see you like HIM"
"Oh totally! They rawk"
"Whats your fav. song by them?"
"umm...oh...its that song where...uh...i kno the name...uhhh"
"Joined In Death?"
"Oh yes totally!" :(

so add me, and ill add back

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments