J'adore Mon Amour (hotxpinkxpanda) wrote in _addmeicomment,
J'adore Mon Amour
hotxpinkxpanda
_addmeicomment

Who wants to help me out? I'm looking for new friends to add on here. People who actually comment once in awhile would be super. I comment a lot and I like receiving them back (it's only fair). A little about me...my name is Pam, I'm 17 and I live in Michigan. I write a lot of things in my journal, sometimes serious/important, sometimes not. I don't like stereotypes. Some people find it odd that two things I really like are Paris Hilton and Linkin Park, because they're completely different, and they might be turned away by that. But I have really diverse interests and I want people to get to know me before they pass judgement on who I am. I'm not going to tell someone that they can't be added to my journal just because they like something I don't like or vise versa. Differences are good things.

There's much more located here. My journal is friends only, but if you comment and add me, then you're pretty much 100% likely to be added back.

Comment either here or in my friends only entry, but I'm more likely to see it sooner if you comment here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There are two more in my userinfo also.

Add me guys, cause I really really comment!
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…