Ashley (boo___youwhore) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Ashley
boo___youwhore
_addmeicomment

Hey all im 18 from ohio and just looking to add some new people. I a very outgoing, openminded person. Im into piercings and tattoos. Music is my life and so are my friends :) I am attached and he is great :) I listen to a lot of punk, industrial, rock, metal but i really like anything just not rap. Green day and the used are my two most favorite bands.

I listen to a lot of others like Deftones, from autumn to ashes, ACDC, slipknot, the starting line, papa roach, allister, GC, sugarcult, hoobastank, fall out boy, crossfade, nirvana, guns and roses, lit, jack off jill, boy hits car, yellowcard, godsmack, Rammstein, Silverstein, 12 stones, Atreyu, and more.

If you wanna know anything else just go to my journal or ask me. And btw my journal is friends only so comment here or in my journal and i will add you. All i ask is that you have at least a couple of things in common with me and you dont act like your a 5 yr old little retard :)

Add me cause i really really comment! :)
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments