The Elven Jedi Druid Hippie Arty Ranger :D (elven_ranger) wrote in _addmeicomment,
The Elven Jedi Druid Hippie Arty Ranger :D
elven_ranger
_addmeicomment

If you want a friend out of the ordinary, then clicky
Always looking for interesting LJ friends.. I comment in yours if you comment in mine :)
My journal is friends only at the mo, but add me and comment here to let me know and I will add you back within 24 hours. PROMISE..

I am 25 years old from a little fishing town in southwest England. Uni/film school graduate, crazed thespian, pagan, writer, and radical.. Bizarre sense of humour, even bizarrer sense of dress, theres virtually daily posts about my life, dreams, rants, theatricals, and random gibberings.

Hobbies: film making, acting, wicca, druidry, history, lost civilisations (like Atlantis), writing books and articles, DVDs, sci fi, fantasy (especially The Lord Of the Rings), Jackass, Aikido, fb swapping and penpalling, medieval / celtic moozik, medieval/goth clothes, anticapitalism, anti-racism, ranting, dreaming, archery, samurai dramas, paranormal, nature, the enviroment, the sea, cats, running my local Freecycle group, home publishing, studying, bouncing round, and doing my own random thing.

Add me, I am a commenter!
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…