I want to be welcomed not just tolerated (confetti_drama) wrote in _addmeicomment,
I want to be welcomed not just tolerated
confetti_drama
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:
hello i'm chelsea. i really like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, preferably on toasted bread.

but anyway, i'm a pessimistic who likes to play golf. i'm not dull, or anything near the ordinary. my posts are usually weird stories about my day or sometimes pictures. if you like things such as pink soap made from fat people, then good i do too. if not its all good i have a lot of interests on my info page. i really don't like the winter because it puts me in a bad mood. mostly from the light reflecting off the snow and blinding me and that everything outside has this dead brown and black color to it, but i'm happier now that spring time is comming. i'm frail, tall, and i love painting my nails. i'm getting really sick of getting lj friends and then they slowly stop leaving comments, know what i mean?

i hope your interested.

add me cause i really really comment.

any males out there?
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments