sell_your_smile (sell_your_smile) wrote in _addmeicomment,
sell_your_smile
sell_your_smile
_addmeicomment

Hey, I'm new.
I'm Jenn.

Music: At the drive-in, bright eyes, zao, the blood brothers, the mars volta, cursive, the kinison, the bled, mewithoutyou, action action, the faint, burning brides, autolux, the rapture, calexico, red house painters, say anything, dead poetic, death cab for cutie, the beatles, vaux, underoath, rocky votolato, hopesfall, norma jean, bikini kill, straylight run, elliot smith, nick drake, metric, blonde redhead, emanuel, as i lay dying, alkaline trio, anatomy of a ghost, and many more.

*I like to write. I post a lot of what I write and I love to get feedback on it.

*I like to take pictures even though I suck at it.

*I like to sing even though I sound like a dying animal.

*I love to read...my favorite book is The Time Traveler's Wife...excellent book.

*I love to recieve comments, and I love to post comments.

Add me cause I really really comment.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments