Jess. (epris) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Jess.
epris
_addmeicomment

• Mood:

x;'

Greetings, my name is Jess. I'm a twenty year old vegetarian girl living in Southern California. I'm engaged and love being in love. I'm into music, art, web design, photography, and video games. I love, love, love Adult Swim, CSI, X-Files, Napoleon Dynamite, the Nightmare Before Christmas, Garden State, Eternal Sunshine, Curisve, Coheed and Cambria, The Dresden Dolls, and many many others. I comment more often than I post. I update every other day or so. I post anything and everything. Expect the unexpected.

I'd like to add people with common interests. I'm not very picky. If there's anything else you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.

<3

Ps. Add me 'cause I really really comment!
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…