whoever you want me to be (singthetears) wrote in _addmeicomment,
whoever you want me to be
singthetears
_addmeicomment

• Music:

KID
name is lauryn. 14. female. bi. american. vegan. (now)straightedge. recovering self harmer. music = life. spongebob freak. slasher/gore addict. fairly odd parents lover. belives in magick artist. poet. witch. BITCH. photographer. metalhead, rebel..

LOVES
emo boys ♥. gothic boys ♥. punk boys ♥. nerdy chicks ♥. horror. sleeping. gore. dead things. stars. kissing. metal/emo/punk/goth music..

HATES
PeEpLe whO tYpE lIkE dIs. being labled. avril lavigne. amy lee. shitty music. shitty art. rap music. most people..

BANDS
music = life
the cure, taking back sunday, brand new, green day, the distillers, HIM, AFI, hole, nirvana, machine head, a perfect cirlce, a life once lost, fall out boy, my chemical romance, the sex pistols, rasputina, bile, opeth, rob zombie, ozzy, white zombie, fairweather, the eyeliners, killswitch engage, the doors, snow patrol, queen adreena, the clash, the incredible shrinking dickies, POD etc etc

BLAH BLAH
my journal is actually interesting to read, its not just another space full of disgusting bright pinks and flashy gifs and journal entries like this:
"OMG! i waz out shoppin' with geri and we saw kyle her ex and she was like, omg he's so hot im gonna get back with him! and i was like, oh my god you are so not.."
add me and i'll deff add you back.
I'm a total comment whore! ♥

errrr i'm so ugly

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments