Belenen (belenen) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Belenen
belenen
_addmeicomment

thee person that I hope to be / not bound by anyone's opinion

(doing this 'cause I've found so many awesome people this way!)

I started my journal because I want to learn to be totally transparent. I want to be unashamedly myself: totally honest and open, unafraid of breaking social laws, colorful and alive. I want to be just as open with strangers as I am with those I love most.

Everything you need/want to know can be found in my userinfo:
  • desciptions that my friends wrote about me (I think they can describe me better than I can).
  • what I love to do (beadweaving, bellydancing, skinnydipping...)
  • my favorite music, books, artists, etc. (Portishead, Drinking Sapphire Wine, Michael Whelan)
  • a photo of me (all purpled 'cause I adore purple).

P.S. if you aren't curious enough to browse my very eclectic website and sign the guestbook, it isn't likely that we'll click.
  • Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
      When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
      You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
    • 4 comments