Mike (frostwulf) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Mike
frostwulf
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Hey (or some other generic title)

Hey I've posted here before, thought I'd try again.
I'm male, 21 years old, engaged to a wonderful girl from New York. I like video games, movies and current events/politics. I think I have a good sense of humor about things, but can often be considered "politically incorrect" about certain things. I am a conservative politically, but love a good argument about such things so long as they stay relatively civil. My favorite videogames right now include Halo 2 and Ghost Recon 2. Some of my favorite movies right now include The Grudge, Death to Smoochy and Dawn of the Dead. I also like Adult Swim on Cartoon Network and reading books, H.P. Lovecraft lately. I am also into artistic photography and sculpture and am a Government major in college, soon to be a law student somewhere.
One more thing. Please only agree to be my friend if you really do plan to post something interesting in my journal. No one-liners like "That's cool" or "LOL". Such activities will mean your immediate removal from my friends list and a visit to your house by the Angel of Death.
Oh, and before I forget:
Add me cause I really really comment!
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments