Jamaicanjungle (jamaicanjungle) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Jamaicanjungle
jamaicanjungle
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Won't you be my neighbor?

My name is Kristen. I am going to be 22 in two weeks. I work at a school for Autistic Children (see user info). I try my best to be helpful to others. My life is filled with witty sentiments, comedy, satire and a dash or drama. I have a wide variety of interests. I like to be sociable on Live Journal. If you would like to know more, please view my User info.

Manifesto

*I am an Equal Oppourtunity Friend. Your race, color, sexual orientation, religion, political stance or social status are not discriminated

*I am not seeking friends to make my Friend's Of list longer.

*I am interested in what you have to say

*I do not care if you comment on my entries all the time, but I will take the time to awknowledge your entries.

*I don't start E-Drama. I only dispell it.

*I'm not vain.

*I can be very animated.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments