danielle (danielle1989) wrote in _addmeicomment,
danielle
danielle1989
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:
I'm Danielle. (Damn that's a good start). I'm 15, from a small town in Canada, and LOVELOVELOVE my music. That looks annoying, and it's annoying me, but I have to get across my love for my music. My favourite band has got to be Led Zeppelin. I also love The Doors, Pink Floyd, The Grateful Dead, Jefferson Airplane, The Who, and The Betales (but more their later stuff). If you don't know much about these guys, then you probably won't want to add me, because I talk about music lots :)

Other than music, I love art, my job at the library, complaining about school, Woodstock, and being addicted to both live journal and hot chocolate. And, I EAT MY VEGETABLES! I try to comment often, and enjoy getting comments back. Before you add me, maybe look at my latest journal entry to see if you really want me cluttering up your friends page :) And if you don't add me, that's fine. I just want to say to everybody: think of three things that make you happy each and every day, and you will be amazed at what you can see when you really look. Maybe it's because I'm artistic and have a way different way of seeing things, but it has made me appreciate life so much more!

Add me cause I really really (try to) comment!

Peace and love, Danielle.
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments