it's brittany, bitch (bedtimestories) wrote in _addmeicomment,
it's brittany, bitch
bedtimestories
_addmeicomment

• Mood:

Hola Amigos :)

I'm Brittany. I do have 97 people added, but i need more to read. I'm sick & shouldn't be on but i am anyways :]

Music: A*Teens, Coldplay, The Magnetic Fields, Linkin Park, Crossfade, Guns and Roses, Kelly Clarkson, Good Charlotte, Breaking Benjamin, Radiohead, Hoobastank, Maroon 5, The Killers, Green Day, The Beatles, Keane, Switchfoot, Seether, Utada, Gwen Stefani, Dashboard Confessional, Evanescence, and u2.

I've really been into keane lately :D I guess i do listen to more Mainstream Stuff.

And Tv/Movies: Gilmore Girls, American Idol,  Chicago, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, etc.

Books: The Basic Eight, The Perks Of Being a Wallflower, Cut, The Series Of Unfortunate Events, Watch Your mouth.

You can read more Here if you want.
Comment on my FO post if you're going to..

Soo.. Add me?

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments