Like Omfgz It's Sapphire! (___effingxscene) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Like Omfgz It's Sapphire!
___effingxscene
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:
hi well yah i'm Sapphire. I'm 14 born and raised in California.Basically in my journal i talk about my day or problems or whatever is happening in my life. I try to keep it as interesting as possible. i also try to update and comment as much as possible too. Plus i like people who comment and if you comment i'll for sure comment on yours.If you add me at least have something in common with me.

Favorite Bands:Taking back Sunday, My Chemical Romance, The Used, Muse, Nirvana, Brand New, Thusday, Green Day, Bright Eyes, The Cure, Radiohead, Incubus, Weezer, Snow Patrol, AFI, The Strokes, Nine Inch Nails, AC/DC, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Motion City Soundtrack, The Clash, Phantom Planet, Sugarcult, Lostprophets, The Postal Service, The Shins, The Walkmen, Maroon 5, Rooney, The Killers, Box Car Racer, Hawthorne Heights, Coldplay, Senses Fail, Anti-Flag, Chevelle, Sum 41, blink 182, Björk, Plain White T's, Death Cab for Cutie, The Vines,Action Action, At the Drive-In, The Mars Volta, underOath, Senses Fail, Interpol The Hives and many many others. I'm a music freak.

favorite movies: Edward Siscorhands, Closer, Fight Club, Mean Girls, Napleon Dynamite, Oceans 11 and 12, Romeo and Juliet, Love Actually, Donnie Darko, Pirates of the Carabein, Troy, Finding Nemo, Big Fish, Kill Bill, Peter Pan, Finding Neverland, Shaun of the dead,Virgin Sucides, Saved, Alfie, and The Girl Next Door, Cluless, Catch me If you can, Garden State,Nightmare before Christmas, Texas Chainsaw Masscare, and others that i cant think of at the moment.

T.V.:The O.C., That 70's show, Gilmore Girls, Degrassi, Lost, Scubs,Will and Grace, Friends, Sex in the city, entourage, i loved Laguna Beach when they still had it, real world(not this year tho), Real world road rules challanges, and re-runs of old t.v. shows

Random Stuff i Like.:Acting, going to concets, English Accents, my friends, my family, guys, guys with eyeliner, guys making out, going to the movies, hanging with my friends, and my ipod.

add me if you like me <33
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments