Tori (myowntree) wrote in _addmeicomment,
Tori
myowntree
_addmeicomment

• Mood:
  • Music:

Details: Tori. Sixteen. USA.

Likes: Poetry. Fanfiction. Writing. Reading. Acting. Singing. Pink. Red. Black. Music.

I listen to everything. Carole King. My Chemical Romance. Aretha Franklin. Dashboard Confessional. Evanescence. The Killers. No Doubt. Howie Day. John Mayer. Linkin Park. Green Day. Nirvana. Pink Floyd. The Goo Goo Dolls. The Rolling Stones. Sarah McLachlan. Bjork. The Used. Taking Back Sunday. Matchbox Romance. Fall Out Boy. Coldplay.

I love movies. I want to be an actress. Gone With the Wind. The Village. The Man Who Cried. Pirates of the Carribean. Benny and Joon. Chocolat. Chicago. Garden State. Lord of the Rings. Stigmata. Dodgeball. Some Kind of Wonderful. The Breakfast Club.

Dislikes: Homophobics. Hypocrites. Blink 182. Simple Plan. People who insist on preaching about everything. Close minded people. Braces. Orange.

Add me 'cause I really really comment!

I'm a cam whore. I can't help it.

Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments