lady_trix (lady_trix) wrote in _addmeicomment,
lady_trix
lady_trix
_addmeicomment

Im 19
Live in toronto but im about to move out of the city with my boyfriend. Not sure where were going,, we have 2 places picked out.
Boyfriend is 27, were both studying real estate
Still love my ex but ive realized its a different kind of love that probably wont go away. (he lives in the city i want to go to which is also kind of small... im trying to figure out if thats why i want to move there)
The crazy ex before him is in jail but is getting out soon (or is already out) he owes me money and can go rot in hell. Hell probably come after me at some point but im moving so he can have fun trying to find me!
Im a bartender now and will probably do the came or be a server when i move.
I ask tons of questions in my journal, probably too many. Mostly about love and sex.
Add me :)
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments