........ (ohsugarbangbang) wrote in _addmeicomment,
ohsugarbangbang
_addmeicomment

"waves"

I'm 21, female, strange, outspoken, and very random. Sometimes my posts don't make a lot of sense, it's just to comment on something, i watched or listened to, i am NOT a picture whore, i take a lot. But rarely post them. "bleh" - i am however a stand up comedy junkie, i drink to much coffee, and i'm insanly addicted to lewis black and mitch hedberg, adult swim, and crime shows, also house md.

I love cartoons, anything blue, pink, silver, or black, i love weird hair color, lower case letters, funky posters, good music, art, writing, journals, new people, and pointless im convorsations, I love angelina jolie, johnny depp, and silly e-cards....

I hate judgemental people, rudeness, overtly sexual people bother me, homophobes, liars, and stupidity, people who can not think for themselves, and annoying childern.

Note: I am VERY and HIGHLY un-pc, and i have no remorse about being strange

"waves"

I'm 21, female, strange, outspoken, and very random. Sometimes my posts don't make a lot of sense, it's just to comment on something, i watched or listened to, i am NOT a picture whore, i take a lot. But rarely post them. "bleh" - i am however a stand up comedy junkie, i drink to much coffee, and i'm insanly addicted to lewis black and mitch hedberg, adult swim, and crime shows, also house md.

I love cartoons, anything blue, pink, silver, or black, i love weird hair color, lower case letters, funky posters, good music, art, writing, journals, new people, and pointless im convorsations, I love angelina jolie, johnny depp, and silly e-cards....

I hate judgemental people, rudeness, overtly sexual people bother me, homophobes, liars, and stupidity, people who can not think for themselves, and annoying childern.

Please no one under 15 at all.

>_
Subscribe

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

My friends page is a tad quiet at the moment so I hoe some of you guys can help brighten things up! My name is Nicki and I am 27 from Sydney,…

• (no subject)

Hello. I'm one of those people who eventually leave livejournal. Randomly. Unfortunately I did so some time ago and now I'm back and - nobody ever…

• Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi everyone! I've posted on here before and got some great friends, but my friends list is a bit quiet as many people on my friends list have lost…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments