To: Fellow LiveJournalists!
Promoting myself, my interests, and what my journal entries will more than likely consist of in a paragraph or two is not going to be an easy task, to say the least, but I'll give it a go:
For starters, my name is Anna, and I'm a 20 year old college student living in Arizona. I am completely new to LiveJournal. I've NEVER had one before, but I can already tell that I'll fall in love with this. Meeting new, interesting people (who I can truly become FRIENDS with), is my primary concern at present. Bear in mind that because I am new, I don't have very many friends/entries yet. I do solemnly swear to comment and connect with all of you, though! That's what I'm here for, and I'll settle for no less.
- Majoring in Psychology, something that truly fascinates me, but my dream is to become a novelist.
- A bibliophile. Enough said. If you can relate with me on this, you are definitely added.
- A writer. Again, if you love to write, I see no reason as to why I wouldn't add you!
- An artist. I paint, sculpt, sketch, and paper mache (if I feel so inclined).
- An animal activist!
- Definitely outspoken. I don't want any hurt feelings, but that tends to happen occasionally with me. I want to add people with a backbone, who could possibly debate a little with me, and who I can learn from.
- Goofy. Weird. Strange. Eccentric. Creative. I think my brain is defected or something, but whatever.
- A billion other things.
So far my journal entries consist of...
- Randomness. Usually whatever is on my mind, but I'd like to think that they are semi-interesting. Sometimes I'll tackle bigger, more prominent issues - in these I would love your feedback, opinions, and knowledge! I love discussing books, movies, music, embarrassing stories, and whatever else. I'm very open-minded.
If you even remotely relate to anything I'm interested in, please add me. I'd love to get to know you and make some new friends! Right now a few of my entries are set to public, so if you'd like to check out an entry I've written, go right on ahead! I look forward to getting to know you all! :)