June 13th, 2008

Disco Cat

Add me cuz I really really comment!

I'm not much for flaky people or friends collectors.
I'm Samantha, 19, and from Jonesboro, AR.
I'm a blonde hair/blue eyed German/Scandinavian.
I really want to become a doctor, but honestly, I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life.
I've had panic attacks for over 10 years (I take 6mg Klonopin daily- nice, yeah?)
I struggle on and off with an eating disorder, so if that isn't your thing, you might not want to add me.
I live in an entirely religious area, and my grandfather was a southern baptist preacher. Because of that, I pretty much loathe religion.
I listen to music like Nine Inch Nails, Alec Empire, and Deadsy.
I think marijuana should be sold in vending machines.
Hydrocodone is fun to take, too, but not very often because I don't want to be addicted to anything.
I'm looking for some new and interesting people to add to my friends list. I like to read and comment on the entries, so if you want to add me, leave a comment letting me know!

Add me because I really, really comment!

Hi. I'm looking for some new friends... of course. I'm not particularly good at "promoting" myself, so I shall keep this brief. :]

I'm twenty-two and female, living in the Pacific Northwest of the United States. My journal is mostly daily ramblings and reflections; sometimes I may talk about books I've read or films I've seen. I'm currently not in school, but I'll be returning to college this autumn hopefully. In the meantime, I do volunteer work.

Interests and such...

music: Depeche Mode, Hole, Manic Street Preachers, Noir Désir, Kate Bush, Tom Waits, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Wovenhand, Porcupine Tree.

interests: music, books, fashion photography, travel (especially abroad), animals (owls, cats, rabbits, deer...), art, gothic Americana, foreign films, solitude, rainstorms and bad weather, history, gardens, aimless walks.

Anyway, feel free to add me. Just comment here or in my journal. :]