June 12th, 2008

inigo montoya

Add me 'cause I really, really comment

My name is Aisha. I'm eighteen, and I live in Nashville, TN. I'm originally from Dallas, TX. I'm half Asian. I have an awesome boyfriend named James, who is 28 and a musician (he plays bass in a black metal band named Enfold Darkness and he has his own electronic project as well). I'm on a hiatus from school, but I'll be attending Middle Tennessee State University soon with an Asian Studies major. I plan on being a translator after I graduate.

Quick facts:

- I want to actually be friends with the people on my list, so if you don't see that happening, no need to add me. :D
- I'm a bookworm. Chuck Palahniuk is one of my favorite authors. I also read a lot of horror and especially vampire books. I'm also an insufferable Harry Potter nerd - so much so that I read fanfiction and roleplay (although there is virtually no fandom talk in my journal.
- In my spare time, I watch a lot of foreign films, go to shows (metal shows, primarily), cook
(especially baking), write (fiction), and daydream.
-I've lived in four states in the past three years. I miss Raleigh, NC.
- I watch anime and read manga. No, it does not consume my life, and no, I'm not an "otaku". Trigun is my absolute favorite, hands down, but Outlaw Star and Bleach are close.

If you want to know more, you should check out my profile.