May 12th, 2008

Gorillaz

Add me cuz I really really comment

New here, looking for people to meet and get to know. Names Jonathan, 18.

I want friends who are actually interested in getting to know me. I comment a lot because I love to talk.

I'm into rock and alternative music, video games with friends, chuck palahniuk novels, being a lazy fuck, travel, and sweets.

Check me out and hit me up.
Random - Jane

Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hi! My names Caroline, I live in NC, and I'm 18. I'm really tired of friending people who never comment, I feel like I don't get to know them at all. So I'm very happy to have found this community =D

I'm really into movies of all kinds except horror. My favorites right now are probably The Departed and the Korean film My Sassy Girl.

I love music. I listen to bands like Something Corporate, Say Anything, Cobra Starship, Motion City Soundtrack, Se7en, Triceratops, Barenaked Ladies, SID, Radiohead, Smash Mouth, HOME MADE KAZOKU, The Pillows and many others.

I'm really into anime and manga as well. Right now my favorites are Full Metal Alchemist, Ranma 1/2, Honey and Clover, Nana, Death Note, Tramps Like Us, and Eureka 7.

I interested in tons of other stuff as well, but I don't want you guys to have to read a ton, so if you're not sure - check out my profile =D