April 4th, 2008

clock

Add me cuz I really really comment!

Hello there,
I’m Harbs, 20 y/o. I come from Warwick, England. But most of my year is spent studying Biomedical Science at SGUL in London, my favourite city in the entire world. I used to enjoy traveling abroad but I don’t have as much time for it as I used to. Places I have visited include all over France, Russia and India. I’m planning my next big adventure to wander around Peru in summer 2009.
I love music, some of the styles that I like include electro, rock, dubstep, grime, classical / folk music from around the world (for more detail click my top records of 2007, or my lastfm). I like going to gigs, nightclubs and music festivals. Some of the many bands I’ve seen live include Bloc Party, Muse, Arcade Fire, RHCP, Midlake, Yo La Tengo, Feeder, British Sea Power, The Cribs, Mystery Jets, The Maccabees, Digitalism, Goose, 65daysofstatic, Yndi Halda.
I’m looking for more journals to read. I’m not too fussy, I’ll take a look at pretty much anything. But I'm especially interested posts about books, movies, music, photography, food, poetry, politics and world travel. I try to comment as much as possible. If you would like to exchange addings, you can let me know with a comment here.

Looking forward to your reply :-)

Collapse )