August 20th, 2007

TP- Dan- mic

Add me cuz I really really comment!

I just cleaned all of the dead journals off my flist, so I'm looking for new friends. I'm tired of only getting one or two comments, and I'm close to posting a big "IS ANYONE OUT THERE?" entry. I wouldn't be here if I didn't actually care about making friends.

My name is Erin. I'm 19 and I live in a "blink-and-you'll-miss-it" town in southern New Jersey. I overanalyze a lot of things and I have trouble expressing my feelings most of the time. My sarcasm and sense of humor is similar to Seth Cohen's (The O.C.). I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs because none of it appeals to me and I can find other ways to have fun. Music elitists bother me, mainly because I don't understand music labels and so I'll listen to pretty much anything. My favorite band is AFI, in case that means anything to you. Psyclon Nine is up there as well, and I've recently realized The Academy Is... means more to me than I originally thought. The last book I read was Howl's Moving Castle, and I liked it more than the movie. Girl, Interrupted is probably my favorite movie, but I've yet to read the book. I'm more open-minded than most of my friends, but I probably hate more people than my friends do. When I actually sit down and watch TV, I usually go right to the Biography Channel or one of the many Discovery Channels offered by Comcast. I'm interested in documentaries about serial killers, and one day I would like to be a criminal psychologist. Or a writer. If I could somehow manage both, that would be fantastic.

Oh, and I curse much too much. Sorry. And I have a digital camera that I enjoy using when the batteries aren't dead.

I'm looking for people with whom I share at least a few common interests, and people who actually comment (obv.). It would be great if we could talk on AIM as well, just to shoot the shit and strengthen our friendship, you know? I only have a couple of LJ friends I talk to on AIM, and I'd love to have more. My screen name is erinunoriginal.