July 19th, 2007

LOST HELL

add me i comment =)

Hello People!
My name is </a></b></a>brendos.
I'm a 20 years old girl XD

Well basically I'm looking forward to make some good LJ friends!. Along this 5 months that I've been around I've met some awesome people XD But I'm interesting to meet even more!

Facts about Brendos  
- Loves foreign music *japanesse, german, english*
- Loves dogs *I have a 1 year old chihuahua RICHY* This is Richy
- Studying college *accountancy*
- Abruptly Honest ^^
- Dislikes cheaters !!
- Obsessed with Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, JIM CARREY, Eternal Sunshine of The spotless Mind, movies, The Notebook, The number 23, Toy Story, E.T (yea kinda old so?).. Rupert Grint = So hot!!! , Ryan Gosling
- Currently in love whit This Dog Star *pocho*
- Mum of a 1 years old baby boy *O*
- Not married, non BF XD
- Graphic/icons-maker (every now and then)
- More detalis HERE
- Loves expending time reading my Friends' page
- Commenting
- Reading Comments and having sustancial conversations
- Making up theories about Boy's Behaviour XD my dimwitted ex, slut's bahaviour and people in general
- Have sustancial dreams that tend to predict the future (noooo i'm not freak.. am i?)
- Not very out-going, seeing as i rather to spend time with family and baby =) and mainly cos i'm not into having a bf at the moment.. lol.. but I do go out with friends. one of the best Kitabu XP
- we would be best pals if you have sense of humor, something against whores.. lol.. or issues with boys U_U
- Loves CHEESECAKE with passion.. that's why i'm always exersicing.. so i can eat withouth gaining pounds.. lol
- Thought that the last movie of Harry Potter wasn't that good O.o (yep) and kinda dissapointed!!! >.<
- Despite never touched any single book of the Harry Potter series.. i'm eager to read the Book #7
- Thinks that (in the movie) someone should kill Harry Potter (Dan rad) just because Ron (Rupert grint) looks hotter than him =) so he can take over his place .. lol.. and be the one

What do I writte down at my lj?
I often writte about something random or extreme that happens in my daily life ^^
I don't tend to update more than 1 time per day XD
I use a lot the words: whore, fuck, slut, tramp! XD and Bastard
Post pictures of Pocho, Richy and JeanHerz
If i don't post for days,,, doesn't mean i quit reading friend's page .. lol

Add me??? Comment in my Friends Only post