April 14th, 2007

Add me I really, really comment!

Basics:
♥ Jamie
♥ 23 Years Old
♥ Happily Engaged
♥ 8 1/2 Months Pregnant With My Daughter, Faith (Only Child)
♥ Christian
♥ Recovering From An Eating Disorder

♥ Movies (Favorites Include, But Are Not Limited To: 300, Underworld, Eragon, Resident Evil, Fantastic 4, Troy, Cleopatra, Mysts Of Avalon , Blood and Chocolate, Interview With A Vampire)
♥ Music (Favorites Include, But Are Not Limited To: Avril Lavigne, 50 Cent, Fiona Apple, Anna Nalick, Ciara, DMX, Daddy Yankee, Danity Kane, Carrie Underwood, Azure Ray, Eminem, Kelly Clarkson, Beyonce, Skinny Puppy, Mike Jones)
♥ Animals... Seriously Couldn't Live Without Animal Contact
♥ Anime (Favorites Include, But Are Not Limited To: Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach)
♥ Obsessed With Jessica Alba
♥ Perfumes, Body Sprays, Candles, Body Wash, and Room Fresheners. Anything That Smells Good To me. LOVE The Yankee Candle Company!
♥ Starbucks And Any Other Coffee Shop. Love Frozen Cappuccinos.
♥ Chiropractic Adjustments And Massages
♥ SEX!!!

Dislikes:
♥ Bush. Seriously I Had Nothing To Do With Him Being Elected. That Was Someone Elses Screw Up.
♥ Satan Worshipers And Pagans. (Can't Relate)
♥ Liars, Backstabbers, Murderers, Rapists, And People Who Hurt Others Intentionally
♥ Grammar Nazis. I'm Not Perfect And I Don't Need Someone Pointing That Out Every Time I Post.
♥ Animal Cruelty
♥ Child Molesters

Whats In My Journal:
♥ Everyday Life
♥ My Fiance and Daughter
♥ Spiritual Stuff
♥ Ocassional Jessica Alba Obsessing
♥ Sex, But Its Filtered
♥ Whatever Entertains Me
♥ Eating Disorder Stuff, But Its Filtered As Well
♥ My Personal Thoughts And Feelings Of Course!

Add me if you plan on actually reading my journal. I love comments, but its also not necessary to comment on every little thing. I comment as often as I can and especially if I have something worth saying (i.e insightful and meaningful). I don't comment on every post, but I do read everything. I'm open and honest. Extremely friendly and eager to make genuine friends. I am not looking to fill up my f-list and I don't want to be just another notch on anyone elses belt either. So if you're genuinely interested in getting to know me please comment in my friends only post, add me and I'll add you back.

♥ Jamie